Dear Diary,
I am so pissed off with my life right now. Last (school) year was so much better than this (school) year. I miss everyone that was in my classes last year.
I miss... talking to Lindsay, Taylor, Elizabeth, David, Spencer (before he got suspended), and Mark (even though he probably hated me) in French class. I don't even talk to Mark anymore and he doesn't talk to me. I honestly don't know why we stopped talking to each other. I think he sorta hated me. I remember Lindsay and Elizabeth saying he did something and they made him apologize. I still don't know what he did. In French he drew the most ran(dumb) things in my sketchbook and smelled my lipglosses (haha). Oh god. I remember him getting high off my lemon duck erasers with Justin. I miss Justin too. He was awesome and now he forgets that I even existed.
I still text Lindsay and Elizabeth occasionally...not really.
Spencer got suspended for threatening a guy. He was one of the most friendly emos ever. His little brother, Richard is so adorable. Richard is really thin. He's like anorexic. Mini emo haha.
David is one of the weirdest guys I have ever met. I've known him since the 6th grade. We were in the same math class back then and he was such a midget. Now he's taller than me. Maybe I'm shrinking. We've gone through a lot such as....Kelli (ew), my (weird, freaky) stories, the talent show (he had a band and I sang this song but he won the talent show and I didn't win anything haha), and me singing in math in the 6th grade (people made me). And we don't really talk to each other anymore. We only talked to each other during French last year.
I miss... annoying Peter in Science. Science was fun last year. Peter and I were lab partners for some reason and we pissed each other off a lot (jokingly) but we still got along. Not really.
I miss... doing weird things with Taylor in Science. We used to pass weird notes around and he made perverted stick figures. For some reason we used to hit each others elbows (like footsie except with elbows? haha) in the middle of class sometime. His joke about blue footed boobies in science was epic and memorable. I will live to be 100 and tell everyone about the "blue footed boobies". I was so weird. He's still....weird haha. I miss that thought. People told us that we looked like a couple and I was like "We're just friends". Then I told Taylor who I liked (cuz he sorta begged me to tell him) I told him and he got pissed off and told me the guy I like is a jerk and the guy after that...and the next guy after that. Oh well....And we got in so much trouble in Science. Taylor is amazing anyways.
I miss... having Bethany, Katherine, and Emma with me in all my classes. Bethany moved up to gifted classes and Katherine and Emma aren't in any of my classes except for French.
I miss... being acquainted with Michael in Science. We used to talk about the most random things. We don't talk to each other anymore but he was one of the most friendly, sweetest, unperverted guys I knew.

I miss... Jaiun (Jayvin!) in my classes. She was amazing. We still talk to each other but not really. Jayvin was mature while I was....immature like everyone else. She kept me grounded and was the reason I stayed alive last year. I was (and still am) absolutely un-normal last year. Crazy, but happy. (unlike now....nowadays I am average but pissed off all the time)
I miss... talking to Cheyenne in Math and Mr. Anderson's class. Mr. Anderson had these wacko outfits and wore charm bracelets. He played flute music everyday before class. Everyone thought it was a treat on the first day but on the 4th month of school we thought it was extremely annoying cuz he played it everyday single fucking day before class. It was one of the best classes because somehow he taught us but didn't teach us. He psychologically made us figure it out without a lot of instruction. I had good grades in his Math class.
I miss... having Chorus with Anna and Natalie and some others. We had the best time and went to King's Dominion in a group together. Now Chorus sucks, because I have it on ODD days now. I'm bored to death 'cause there's no one to talk to. (The people in my class on the soprano section don't like me...I have a few alto friends) At least I got a few solos.
I miss... Gym/Health with Jamela, Sarah H., Sarah M., and Jamie (Even though I think Jamie sorta hated me after Casey stopped talking to me). We had the best times in that class even though Mrs. Cacciotti told Taylor that she thought I wasn't "bright". HA. If I'm not bright how do I stay in all honors classes and get distinguished honor roll (every nine weeks)? And I miss being in the same gym rotation with the guy I liked. He had really amazing blue eyes. (I got a bit obsessive and wrote a poem about blue) I wish I got a chance to talk to him last year. Screw me for not going up to him and chatting or something.
I miss... Social Studies where Mrs. Ezell did these dances and sang songs. David thought she was a really good singer. Dancing...not so much. Mrs. Ezell wasn't really tall (She was like 5'2'' or something) but she was pretty friendly. Social Studies was fun with all the weird people in my class.
I miss... Science. All the people in the class were so amazing (with the exception of a few). We had to dissect frogs (ew), but Taylor, my lab partner/weird used-to-be friend dissected it and did all the work while I was freaking out, hiding behind my desk. I don't like Science this year cuz Science last year had interesting things to learn about (animals, trees, genes, nature etc) and this year we're learning about boring things (elements, physics stuff, atoms etc).
I miss... English with Mr. C and all the unusual guys in my class (David, Mark, Drew, Dustin, Taylor and a lot more.). I wrote really inappropriate stories with murder, rape, kidnapping, pregnancy, etc, but Mr. C let me read them anyways. My English class loved my weird stories, because all the characters had their names and were based off of them. Oh yeah and not to mention my buddies in English (Toni, Meredith, and Jayvin).
Ohhh the memories. This year is the exact opposite. I really miss last year and all those people.
xoxo,
NatashaLovesYou♥
No comments:
Post a Comment